A STORE SELLING BOAT FITTINGS? ENGINE PARTS AND Zodiac
BRAND DISTRIBUTOR :
Polyester and epoxy resins
- John Deer
- Nanni diesel
Slow discharge batteriesspecially made for electric motors
Annual verification for life jackets
Europe Boat Trading has been certified by SECUMAR, PLASTIMO, GUY COTTEN, 4 WATER, ZODIAC.
Even if it isn’t often used, even if it has never been inflated, it makes sense to check your life-jacket’s condition. A life-jacket’s lifespan is limited as the materials used age over time.
In order to guarantee proper working condition and optimum performance during their lifespan, life-jackets should be checked for leisure-time use every two years and annually for professional use. They can either by serviced by the manufacturer or by a company certified by the manufacturer.
End-to-end inflatable life-jacket checks by EBT include:
- A leak test, inflated floating for 16 hours.
- Automatic trigger testing with activation while immersed in water.
- Automatic trigger testing with manual activation.
- A mouthpiece test
- Insertion of a new cellulose pellet if necessary depending on brand
- Systematic replacement of seals.
- Examination of stitching and front closing system.
- Visual and weight control of the CO2 cartridge.
- Fitting automatic trigger with electronic control of tightening torque.
- Renewing the service sticker and packing.
- Issuing a control certificate
- Documentation and final control in line with the quality management system (ISO 9001:2008).
Any necessary repairs are performed during the verification if these are possible. The successful verification of your automatic life-jacket is certified with a coloured sticker after full assembly of the life-jacket (followed by an IT system).
The verification costs between €35 and €50 depending on the type of life-jacket and without repairs.
We recommend that leisure sailors check their equipment visually to avoid any malfunctions - unscrewed or corroded bottles of gas, perforated bladders, stitching check (see manufacturer’s notice).
Foam life-jackets for leisure-time sailing have a maximum life of ten years. This type of life-jacket does not require full servicing, but should be subject to an in-depth visual check once per year. Any deterioration of the materials (for example tears, fraying, cuts in the material or belts) or prolonged exposure to heat or sunlight, and incorrect manipulation) may cause the life-jacket to loose effectiveness and place your life in danger. That is why we recommend that you replace any equipment affected.
A repair shop
- 1 workshop manager
- Regularly participates in continuing professional development with builders.
- Travellift - 35T
- State-of-the art electronic equipment
A fuel station on the water
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday from 8.15 am to noon and 2 to 6 pm and by appointment
- Sale of butane and propane gas
SALE OF VNF STICKER
Point of sale for the navigation sticker VNF